rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Temasek Club


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Went down to Temasek Club to support my friend today.. They were organising an event for the club so they invited me and august down. They were pretty short handed, so I helped out in the games section.. Quite fun and happening.





Well, there were lots of guys there... It was a Navy event, but...... there were 4-5 hot babes whom they employed to 'please' the guests... Usually dancers are like out of bounds but they were different. They invited all the guests to dance at the dance floor, doing all sorts of sexy stuffs.. One of them tried to even feel me up *think i dunno..* .. Well, she's cute.. But not my type.. :P One of them did a lap dance for one captain, almost took his clothes off and... the rest is censored la.

Whole event was quite a success... Due to the hot babes of course.. I have to hand it to them.. Girls can make or break the success of a nightspot. Clap clap. Girls in dancefloor, the wolves came. They left, so did the wolves. Instantly.

Heard my friend was donning a $3000 Hugo Boss suit.. Cool! Well, at least he can use it everytime he does a gig.. I wonder when to wear a suit costing that much... I dun make millions... At least for him there are returns on investment. If I were to buy it, all i'm gonna get is depreciation.. haaha..

Anyway, there's this new club Onyx opening at ex-Centro tomorrow. Probably checking it out with team 469. Hope it rocks my socks off.


0 Responses to “Temasek Club”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links