rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Situation Awareness Alert


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Started my Saturday morning working today. I was feeling quite refreshed in the morning, despite the fact that I clubbed at ChinaBlack the night before till 230pm. Basically I never liked ChinaBlack because the crowd really cannot make it. Anyway was on the guest list so didn't have to pay so why not? Anyway, the lethargic'ness started to kick in around 12pm and I started to feel extremely stoned. Did just an hour of OT.

Started to dislike some people at work already. Backstabbers. People who add salt and pepper. People who make a big fuss out of something miniscule. Those who make assumptions. Those who 'gong my lan jiao wei'. I decide to stop being a nice guy. I'm getting more product securements, bigger amounts - making full use of the available methods to enhance services and securing transactions. I shouldn't be letting office politics and bullshit to affect my work performance. I don't need to care about what others think. I don't need people to like me. At the end of the day, I just want to hit my targets and maintain my route towards financial stabilitity.

Anyway, my Coke reduction programme is proceeding fine. Drinking less of it at work and outside. Replacing it with more lemon teas, vodkas, beers and whiskeys. Lol. Decide to ban myself from drinking it at home - either iced-milo or plain water. Hope to see results soon.


0 Responses to “Situation Awareness Alert”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links