rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



The BBQ


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As it was my birthday on Wednesday, I took the opportunity to organise a BBQ with my family and my colleagues who were nice enough to buy me presents despite the fact we have only been together for a few months.

My maid,grandma and 2nd bro, khang, were also very helpful, handled alot of the things so that I could concentrate more on taking care of the people who attended. They made it all happen! General comments are that the food was good and I don't look like my brothers.. TMD. The gals commented that Misako (Khang's gf) was very elegent and beautiful. Khang should be flying in the clouds if he sees this.. pun intended.. since his gf literally flies among the clouds every week..

Somehow along the BBQ I got stranded in the middle of nowhere, 4 of my colleagues played mahjong which I barely understood and the rest of the bunch of gals were talking about really girlie stuffs which I don't think are appropriate for me to hear. Argh!! But well, hope they had a good time.

I am so dogged out not by the BBQ but because I went clubbing at Onyx the night before. Then had to wake up early in the morning to go buy food for the BBQ then go cafe help out for a while. Shucks.. And it's Zouking on Sunday night with team 469ners with several friends' birthdays as well!! Going to be so panda eyed...

Presents so far:

Long sleeved shirt from the ex-Citibankers.
Short sleeve shirt from new HSBC colleagues
Silver Cufflinks from Darnie.
Wallet from Hwei.

Really appreciate it man!


0 Responses to “The BBQ”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links