rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



What's in a name?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Raoul.
That's what my colleagues are calling me now. Although it sounds exotic, hunky, stylish.. On me it is sooooo .. I don't know.

Apart from that, customers are looking for me by the name of Rinao(Renault?!), RenHao, Rao. They even got nicknames for me already. Argh. Should I get myself an English name? Maybe I should. Even my name in the computer system is spelt Ri Hao Lim. Why they separate it I do not know. Grrrr.

I'm hoping to work overtime on a constant basis now. Hopefully some will also O.T together with me, at least it won't be so lonely and quiet in the office. O.T = More money, more sales, dedication to what I do. At most spend less time in front of the computer at home, etc. Have to forgo dinner with family at home though.

By the way, today is my 24th birthday ; 18-05-1981. Finally completed two revolutions of the lunar calender. Hehz. Glad some people still remembered and even called me at the tick of midnight. Very touched and I really appreciate it alot. Little things like this makes me feel warmth and comfort in this materialistic world.

Hope on my birthday something special will happen. I've made a wish. Hope it'll come true. :)


0 Responses to “What's in a name?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links