rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Telecommunication Breakdown


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I found it wierd that I haven't received any SMS since Saturday evening. I tried to send a SMS to myself but it never came. I checked my hp's outbox and to my horror alot of smses never got delivered. This phone oso cock, sms never send out at least let me know what. Switched the hp on and off, tried sending one sms and 5 came in. From YESTERDAY 6PM onwards. The one i send to myself still haven't come in. Blah. Did the routine again. Another few came in. WTF!??!?!!

Now seems to be working fine but I'm skeptical of SMSes. What if I sms a gal I was too shy to talk to and she never replied? Was it because she was not interested in me or because she didn't receive it? What if I smsed someone to say I had to cancel the appointment?

Nowadays I always call directly.. Rarely SMS. No wonder hp bills getting more and more expensive. Damn.


2 Responses to “Telecommunication Breakdown”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    diana_:

    what a $399 disapointment. thats ok, once i got my samsung 500d i'd lent u to use once, hmm ok la, twice all righty? ;P

  2. Blogger ANdy 

    bro ... i had the same problem too... but it's all good now.... i was wondering what causes that to occur... anyway now i know what to look out for when sending sms... there is a confirmation that the sms is sent. Will show you next time.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links