rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Pictures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hwei's Birthday (According to Chinese Calender - Grandma)



My F-16 flight simulator. The joystick costs $429 initially. It is modelled exactly like the real thing, down to the cold aluminium finish. Apparently the simulator is as real as it gets according to pilot reviews. Sold it off to a real pilot while I was in NS. Now it's selling over $500!!!


Citibankers/HSCBers - Dynamic, quick to adapt, ready to challenge competition anytime.


0 Responses to “Pictures”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links