rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Weekend Woes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally the weekend is here. For most people, it's time to party and make merry. It's so demoralising that I have to sacrifice this weekend to slog at the cafe. They are so gonna make it up to me when they come back. Haha. Nah, just joking. Grandma is already so old already, she can still slog the whole day at the cafe from morning till closing whipping up her signature rojak ; how can i lose to her? ;p

Today I received a praise from my manager over the email. Initially thought the email was addressed to me, to my horror it was addressed to everyone in the department. Saying I'm the top 3 performer, etc etc. Die la, the month isn't over yet, means I gotta slog like mad coz the rest will be so wanting to trash me in my sales. Bring it on! :P

Another good news is that I'll probably be converted to perm staff in a few months time if all goes well. That only means performance-based bonuses, more annual leave and i might be issued a gold credit card (platinum would be nicer though.. blah they're just plastic representations of haolianess).. woohoo.. I hope everything goes well under my manager's leadership. He's been great towards my welfare so far.

On the downside of my life, me and her is not talking so much. Guess the initial wave of jokes took its toll on me. Sigh. Anyway at least the heat's cooling down.. Haha, I suck when it come to handling this kind of stuff.

I'm still being introed to strangers as Raoul. Always getting wierd looks. I don't think people will blink if I'm called Dick instead. Blah.

Today wore a nice jacket that i rarely wore to work. Someone said 'wa andy lau', the other retorted 'dun insult leh'. 'oh insult him?' 'no, andy lau'. in the morning kanna already. guniangs... all i did was wore something nice for a change on casual fridays.

My BitTorrent speeds are still like shit. 30-40K max.

And I just realised no ants are on the table tonight. My poison trojan ant nest destroyer is unbelievable. Whahaah. They take the poison food back to the colony and when they feast, everyone will probably die from a slow but painless death. Sorry but no ants allowed in my house, you guys expanded till inside my bedroom. That's too much.


0 Responses to “Weekend Woes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links