rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



NKF NKF you are such a pain in the ass.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Went down to Central Mall to collect a cheque from one of my clients today, great, i needed the extra cash this month. Luckily had Dad to pick me up after work as he was in the vicinity. Inside the car, my phone rang. It was a marketing call from NKF. *duhz*

I can even picture the lady who was speaking to me in a heavily Indian-accented voice and probably reading out her pitch to me from a script laying in front of her.

Thank you for supporting NKF blah blah blah all these years.. *ya cut to the chase, what's up* We would like to send you a Friends card(or something) so that you and your friends can contribute to the pooooor kids. *WTF?! Are you guys nuts or something? Do I sound like a primary school kid? Donation cards are so 1988!!!!* Immediately I rejected, in fact this was the 2nd time they called me. This one lagi worse. Had the cheek to say "But these kids are so poor things!!!!" Dohzz...

I guess I don't have to comment on their practices as I guess the papers hugely reported their big goldchest quite sometime back so everyone knows. But trying to solicitate money by tugging at the Singaporean's generousity is no difference from those people who use kids to beg. Unless the funds go 100% to helping the needy, I'll rather contribute in some other ways. Otherwise, it's either going to their bank accounts or paying their salaries.

Crazy right.. I'm still so pissed. They have their own people to solicitate money, now wants to use the public to SOLICITATE MONEY AND PASS IT TO THEM!!


0 Responses to “NKF NKF you are such a pain in the ass.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links