rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Tough times ahead


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a rather busy day! But then my hardwork paid off handsomely.. My sales hit a all time high.. did 3/4 of the amount i did for the whole of one month in ONE DAY! WOOHHOOOOO!!!! Accompanied by several credit card and overdraft acquisitions that popped in unexpectedly, I'm a very happy man. :P

Although my work is keeping me busy, I am now missing everyone of you guys, the team 469ners, my kakis like Leslie, August, Diana, Tabitha, Fungyi, Patrick, etc etc etc. Haven't contacted you guys for like weeks or even months. But I'm sure everyone is just as busy.

Dad and Mom went overseas this week for around 10 days. The job of handling the family business falls on our family members. I think mine is the most siong already. Work for Monday till Friday, then have to take over from them on on Saturday and Sunday. When will I truely get a life? When can I be like anyone decent who can go out after work to meet their other half or go KTV sessions? Or maybe even just take a walk along Orchard Road just to chill out? WHY!! ARGHHH!!!!

I can't remember when was the last time I bought tickets for a movie. The most recent Star Wars tickets were free so that didn't count. I haven't shopped for clothes in dunno how many months.. Wah liew. Getting lethargic as days goes by. I think I better apply for leave on Monday. The first time I ever applied for leave since Citibank days. I surrender! I'm not a bloody machine.

Accompanied by financial papers sponsered by the bank at the end of June and SIM lessons starting in July, my leisure days seem distant.


0 Responses to “Tough times ahead”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links