rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Goofing at work, bad campaigns, Batman Begins


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Goofing around with Cynthia and Vicky after work! My precious darlings!


Lunch at Lao Bei Jing @ Plaza Singapura with our VP

Damn bored with my campaigns at work these days, pretty bad rates compared to Citibank, DBS and OCBC. From what I know, since we are pioneers of HSBC, they are testing out all the various marketing methods and rates. To me, I'll just say heck care and kill off the competition with the lowest rates. *grinz* But then again, the people at the top are professionals with MBAs and stuff I bet. I'm just an aspiring money-tree harvestor for now. :)

Another good news is that probably a promotion, pay rise is on the horizon at year's end. That's pretty fast considering the fact that I have been with the bank less than one year. Seems like good times all the way so far. A bit hard to digest till now. Great working environment, pretty, sweet thoughtful colleagues, career advancements, etc. Let the good times roll non-stop pls..

Went to watch Batman Begins with Leslie on his birthday. Indeed a good show, really draws the audience's attention and links the prequel up pretty nicely to the previous shows unlike Star Wars - Return of the Sith which kinda rushed events regarding the evolution of Darth Vader. Initial D and War of the Worlds are on my list of shows to watch next.


0 Responses to “Goofing at work, bad campaigns, Batman Begins”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links