rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



What kind of girl?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Are my expectations too high? Do I know what I want in a relationship? Am I able to accept the flaws that are inevitable in someone? Am I even comfortable in proceeding beyond the friendship level of the opposite sex? Am I ready for one right now? Am I even sure whom I want to be with right now?

Bachelorhood seems good. You get to do whatever you want, talk freely to anyone you want, go out with anyone you want. When I was at Club Momo last Sat, the only other thing my friend could dance with apart from his gf was wiggling his butt against the subwoofer. He could never be separated from the girl. That was one hell of a funny sight. Envy? Maybe, maybe not.

Still waiting for someone to spend a romantic night with though. Someone who can be into me as I am into her. Someone who gives me a special feeling. Someone who makes me care about her more than myself. Someone who can make me shower gifts on her coz it makes me happy. Someone who can make me wanna do the wooing thing.

1. Intelligent
2. Beauty
3. Gentle
4. Caring
5. Hardworking
6. Good background
7. Into me
8. Into me
9. Into me
10. Into me.

I guess that's what i want in a gal for now. :)


0 Responses to “What kind of girl?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links