rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Juggling for success


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I just placed another major order for Innuzen. Instead of a keyboard/mouse in-house designed-packaged product, I'm expanding the product range to include thumbdrives/card readers OEMed by others. When everything is ready and the ball has started to roll, I envision to order casings, motherboards, graphic cards, etc.

During dinner with my biz partner, Mom advised me to quit my current job and focus on this entrepreneurship. She repeated it a few times too!! I'm frustrated just as well. But when I do things, I don't leave things incomplete.

When I was jobless after I ORDed, Innuzen was stuck midway with the design proposals overseas. I had to get a job and make ends meet. Now after Citibank and at HSBC currently, the Innuzenic engine decide to to run and even fiercer than before with new product offerings and further horizons like Perth targeted.

I admit I'm greedy. I want the best of both worlds. Apart from a secure respectable job at HSBC, I want something of my own - Innuzen. In the meantime, I'm getting a diploma and hopefully a degree. HSBC offered to sponser financial papers and I'm studying for it too. I don't know what the fuck am I doing all of this for.. Whether for others or for myself. All I know is that it is good for my future endeavours and I just take on it one thing at a time.

As I mentioned, I don't leave things incomplete. It would be unwise to drop things at either end. Reputation and credibility, I work for. Scorn and distrust, I avoid.

I figure if I plan my schedule well, I might just be able to juggle everything perfectly. Might. We'll see in a few months!


0 Responses to “Juggling for success”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links