rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Happiness or rather the lack of it


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry for the lack of posts for you loyal blogereaders and friends. I'm pretty involved in alot of things right now. So much that I can hardly sit and relax at home - that kind of feeling whereby your mind keeps grinding and grinding even when you're seated.

For example after I came home today after work, I'm immediately bombarded by mom with accounting fees amounting to $550 for Innuzen. Had a heated argument with her over the issue - they are considered decent investors but wily business foxes always like to take advantage of them in small details. This stupid accounting fees is one of them. Though it is a need, I was not informed of them. Anyway, don't wanna reveal details here. Gonna fucking screw whoever wanna take advantage of my family or me if I ever come to know about it again. Thereafter, Dad came swiftly after to chase me for his 'marketing' printouts for the cafe. ZzzZzZzZ.

Life these days seem to thrive on disasters and scandals. London bombings, charitable organisations, Huang Na Murder, etc. Are we humans so pathetic and deprived of happiness these days? Or is it just Singapore? Or is it just me? Are carefree days a thing of the past? Are we able to drop everything we have at the moment and run off into the horizon with our loved ones with no worries in tow?

Why CEOs like Dubai/Cheebai earn $600,000 while others earn $600? Yes, you've heard this word unfair so many times. It really IS!! But I'll rather be the one envied by others than envy others. Sooner or later I believe I can figure out how to leverage on things I have to get an unfair advantage over others. I can. I must. I will. Then I can say to those snobs, "Who's the biatchh now!"

At work, I'm surrounded by complains, office politics and sales targets. I'm pretty much a Switzerland when it comes to such things but I will retaliate when I'm stepped upon - which happened a few times. Why should I care about others when they didn't take note of my feelings or situation?

Maybe we should indulge on enjoyment, spending money, clubbing, babe-watching, illegal racing, daydreaming, forget about watching our diet and drink ourselves silly. In that way, I'll look forward to every new day with zest and vigour. Perhaps we should all think of the good things that makes us happy?


Enjoyable Things In Life

  • My Razr this is sleek and none can fight it in terms of pricing, seemingly unscratchable metallic or is it titanium casing and the 262k TFT screen. :)
  • My 19" inch LCD at home can handle up to 10 gals on MSN simultaneously, less if they have webcams as video needs more space
  • Colleagues at work but always try to take advantage of me :X
  • MidiLand 5.1 Dolby Digital Speakers Rock the house down baby ; only when grandma's out
  • Babe-Watch at SIM but main motive is to study alright?!
  • Clubbing To see and be seen. To dance to the rythmn. To puke when I geh-kiang drink too much.
  • Driving it's not the wheels - it is who's behind it!
  • Friends whom i meet up with now and then. I may not be always around you guys but i'll always make the best out of it.
  • Skating to show off my skills or rather the lack of it.. they say it keeps us fit but i don't see the results leh.
  • Suntanning but Sundays are particularly cloudy this month.. Call it CloudDay la..
  • BitTorrent My staple diet of movies, drama and music comes from this program. Call me cheapo and stealing but I dun make millions. You'll probably ask me to burn you that movie or drama too.
  • Coke Cluck! Pssttttt... Slurp... AhhHhhhhhHhhhhh.. Blurp.

Editor-In-Chief of HSBC / CCBT S.O.C Issue Vol.1



0 Responses to “Happiness or rather the lack of it”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links