rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



A long absence


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm back! Haven't been blogging lately. I haven't been in the mood lately due to numerous projects and quite a few activities lined up over the past weekends.

Grandma has been in the hospital for a few weeks too and that has pretty much affected everyone in my family as well. I hope she gets well soon. Due to my busy schedule I can't visit her everyday but I try to do as often as I can. Or else she'll scold me for not visiting her. :P

Been listening to chinese songs lately after a few KTV sessions with my colleagues and friends lately. I'm shocked to discover that I can't sing Chinese songs for nuts as I only know how to sing Daniel Chan songs and the occasional one or two other singers. My poor skills in Chinese also doesn't help at all too! I'm such a ulu pandan.

Just worked on the newsletter issue 2 till 2am just now. Hope to launch this soon. Heh heh. Gonna make fun of some of them by revealing their pictures and nicknames in the newsletter, manager included. Wahahahah.

I just tio a stupid fine again. For changing lanes on a double white line road. I didn't even realise this kind of offence oso they catch. Suckers, never pull me over, just send me a summons letter. $130!?! I don't even know if I really did commit the offence or not. Wah lan... swey leh.. Writing a appeal letter tomorrow to try to waive off the charges. Dunno if I can succeed in that but no harm trying.

My colleague's wedding is less than a week away from today. I'm the emcee for her wedding.. All eyes will be on me when I speak. Ahem.. The last time I remembered I spoke to a large crowd numbering more than 50 was during primary school where I was chosen to go on stage to talk about a book. I was so nervous that I think I uttered the F word over the microphone. Wahahahaha... I must not malu this time. I am doing the Chinese part some more. *vomit blood*

Gotta go sleep...


The Fly


0 Responses to “A long absence”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links