rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Change in Job - Scope


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A change in job scope. Outdoor client meetings. Supposedly pay increase. All within a span of few months. Good chance to learn something different in a new sector of banking environment - experience to be gained, records to set?

Never once have I not answered for my own performance at work. Working hard for recognition for my efforts and to prove to myself that I'm capable when it comes to focus and dedication.

Behind the scenes I'm still left unanswered for some issues. Even though everything looks pleasant on the surface, there are still things I'm left wanting. This change just accelerated the timeline.


0 Responses to “Change in Job - Scope”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links