rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Zouk Reopening


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went Zouk on a Friday night. My friend was queuing up and waiting for me so I literally flew down as I was late.. (Sorry to Pat!) Zouk had reopened after its renovations so tonight was her first night of reopening. It was crowded as hell outside and inside as well. But inside was cooling and we managed to find seats. I didn't really find it crowded so I guess Zouk did a good job of crowd control.

Lots of beautiful people as well as ang mors as well. A few extra plasma screens. Extended VIP section. A central toilet wash fountain. In Phuture, there was this really huge screen at the dance floor. Damn bright... Didn't venture further as I would have been squeezed like a prata later on or that exit sign would be elusive.

Lots of camera crew that night... Flashing away like nobody's business. They seemed to focus on the crowd rather than the people by only taking pics where there's a jam occuring.

A friend called and told me he arrived outside. I went out to meet him and saw that it was jam packed wif tons of humans outside. Thinking that it would be crazy to queue, I decide to stand near the front of the queue... Merge in... Then these couple of sweet things asked some people from behind to move in, then i made my move. "Hey man, just go in now. Trust me." then i just pretend to look around for friends while i ushered him into the queue. Ahahahaa.

"Now you know why the queue never moves." Another friend came and i executed the same trick for her but ended up Zouk stopped admission and her friends didn't dare to cut the queue.

Another incident happened when i was seated wif my friend in Zouk while my other group went to check out Phuture. There was this gal who was throughly drunk and her friend brought her over. "hey can i have this seat?" *can i say no? of coz la...* then she plonked her friend down and 2 of them took care of her while she kept requesting for her drinks. They were like toking to each other when the drunk gal started to lie on me and stuffs like that.. "ehh ehh sorry!!! my friend is drunk!!! *as if i dunno...* it's her birthday today " i turned to my friend and say "lol it's her birthday man.. we should offer her our drinks and wish her happy birthday!" we laughed it off,decided wisely to conserve our limited supply and continued to enjoy the crowd and the music.

Then she started leaning on me again and her friends kept yulping.. she turned round and kept saying "who the hell is he?? who is he? who is he? x 1024 x 768 times".. Pengz.. Decided to go explore Phuture and leave the lost child alone wif her friends...


0 Responses to “Zouk Reopening”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links