rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Three more days to my date


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Three more days to my date. It's been quite a while since I had one. It was not easy. Well. Actually all it took was another second sms since she replied to the first one that she won't be free on Sat. The second crucial sms actually would determine if she is interested in proceeding further or as Hitch would say "she is already interested when she says she's going out with you. Now is up to you not to SCREW IT UP" or not a chance at all.

Lucky for me, we decided to go out on a public holiday. Less stress, not so tired after work. In fact, she suggested it. That's cool. I hate a situation like one-ways where I do all the talking and the only response is either yes or no. That would be very agonising.

It's time for me to put some decent work in a relationship if I do get one. My past fews really sucked due to me and probably only me who can't really commit properly and seriously to one without being distracted. Nowadays I find I can't commit properly to all my other commitments due to lack of a relationship. How ironic huh.


3 Responses to “Three more days to my date”

  1. Blogger ANdy 

    good luck... good luck..... heehee... :D :D

  2. Blogger Rihao 

    hahah.. .thank you thank you.. how is you doing in ya love life? :D :D

  3. Blogger ANdy 

    same same.... nothing much....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links