rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Ice Cold Beer, No.5 and Velvet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Went pubbing at Ice Cold Beer and No.5 which is situated behind Orchard Emerald on Friday. It's like a secret heaven for executives to chill down after work and talk about latest happenings. I went with Vixie and Wendy to meet a group of MSMs for drinks before heading down to Velvet.

What struck me about No.5 is that peanut shells is like all over the floor and bar. Very interesting ... I thought everyone there were monkeys or something. Hahz. Mingled with the MSMs and found out that generally they all look younger than they look... Maybe due to the fact that a MSM handles cases ranging from $500k to a few million for a single client - it'll be better to look more 'experienced' to meet customers.

The AVP is a damn friendly guy, smart looking indonesian chinese chap who has no qualms about letting his hair down after work to party like mad. And he's only 27. Hmmm... Getting more tempted to request for a transfer over. Dress executively-smart, earn big bucks, party just as hard, know people who are already 'there' and who knows what u can progress to.

We headed down to Velvet around 9 plus 10. Got to know a few more people down there. One of the female MSMs whom I met in Thumper weeks back introduced herself to me again. She said she always see me around the HSBC lobby and that we smile to each other but never ever toked so now get to break the ice. I replied that I already knew her name at Thumper that time but she said she had no recollection of the event that night. *wonder who i was toking to that night!*

I believe that I'll never be drunk again. Coz I have been drinking regularly *not in large amounts of coz!* and I'll probably puke before I get drunk. My friends always say my face turns into a kind of funny red and I usually control my intake after that so as not to look wierder than I already look.

1 more plus hour before I can go home to sleep from work now.


0 Responses to “Ice Cold Beer, No.5 and Velvet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links