rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



A Steakly Experience


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I suddenly remembered one incident at SIM when I went there for revision before the next day exam a week back.

I went to the restaurant where they served pizzas, pastas, etc. I ordered a black pepper steak from the guy. He asked me how I wanted it. I answered him "medium" twice. Twice means he checked with me yah? That's good. While waiting for the steak, he was like commenting and grinning to his fellow mate. "The size of it became so small! Lol!" I sian 1/2, nvm la it's meant to be. And is this your first time doing steaks?!?!

After that, he put my mini steak on the plate and poured mushroom sauce over it.

"Eh eh man, I wanted black pepper steak.. Why are u pouring mushroom sauce?"
"Oh you never tell me that.. Usually we would pour this sauce.."

-_- you damn full of shit.. then why call it black peppar steak?

Sensing that I already pissed about his lack of logic, he hurriedly added, "Actually the meat itself is called black pepper steak, the sauce we use mushroom sauce."

You bloody cockneh, you think I first day eat steak is it? I was so tickled by his incredible low IQ or his pathetic attempt to cover up this blooper that I decided to laugh it off and said it was alright. *gracious me... omg!*

As I sat down and proceeded to cut it, ended up that it was WELL-DONE! Well done to you lad, really well done.


0 Responses to “A Steakly Experience”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links