rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Holiday again!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's another public holiday day tomorrow! This week sure is hard to work with alternating holidays after each working day. Can sense that everyone is on holiday mood - seats are empty, customers all on leave, etc. My leave is all spent on my examinations! Argh!

Well, I had a good time on Deepavali. Woke up around 10 plus to prepare for my date but ended up meeting her around 230pm due to some glitches with my hp not receiving her smses. Wah lau of all time my hp must malfunction during this time, swey. Almost spoil my day.

Not going into details, but we went town around afternoon. I really enjoy Orchard road in the afternoon. You guys should try it out sometime. I aim to hit Orchard Road next time in the mornings, enjoying a cuppa coffee with my newspaper at a coffee joint waiting for time to pass and money to fall from the sky. That would be a great day.. Hehz!

Had lunch, watched a movie, did some shopping and ended with coffee. Slowly walked towards the MRT..

"So what are you going home to do?" she asked. Before I can think of something, "To update your blog?"

Argh.. So you know! :) I grinned sheepishly and laughed it off. I'm cool...


0 Responses to “Holiday again!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links