rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



A new look!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've changed my blog layout and it feels refreshing! Spent quite a while designing it and searching for ideas. What a boring and useless way to spend a Sunday evening.

Frankly speaking, life's really boring after you enter NS. In the past you had to study and do your projects, mingle with friends after school, chat on the phone, etc etc. In secondary school, being in the table-tennis and badminton team took up quite a fair bit of my time too with trainings and competitions.

Now as I grow up.. After work, it's pretty dull and I hate coming home nowadays. Parents are busy with their own work and I'm busy with mine. Likewise with each brother of mine(3 in case u wonder how many). Grandma is weak and fragile now and needs constant care.

Anyway, I went out on another date with her again. Supposed to watch movie but ended up all the tix were full - Singaporeans got nothing to do but watch movies only. We had dinner, got to know each other better. After that we decide to stroll from Plaza Singapura to Bugis and we side-tracked into Chjimes as well. Kind of refreshing change from the usual clubbing and stuffs. It's funny how we can chat vividly sometimes yet in the office I hardly talk to her. Well, keeping it low-key is better I guess.

I went gaming with the guys at Parklane on Sat after work. It's great reliving my old past time as we haven't been LAN gaming together for years! We played CS - Source and Quake. After 3 hours, we came out feeling dizzy and lost! Haha, we were indeed rusty but the session had a touch of deja vu to it. It was a all guy's night out afterwards at Zouk but somehow we ended up with girls all over the place! Hanny destroyed the session by meeting his gf at Zouk and I danced with Vicky and her friends too. Haha. All Guys Night officially ended after 30 mins in Zouk.

Another week coming up. Targets to hit once again. I haven't done up my newsletter yet. Fark.

Adios.


0 Responses to “A new look!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links