rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Money money money


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It has reached that time of the year once again, where rain and cold temperatures take over. You know it has come when your mom and your maid start wearing slippers in the house. Haha. Damn kuku watching them.

My partner Jac has been bugging me about ways to make lots of money fast. When we started chatting (at the expense of my sales..), I started to relate to her how I made money since poly days. The details of course are not meant for publishing here as it would probably get me into trouble should someone be jealous! We have decided to be partners if a feasible proposal comes up. Legal or illegal. Hahah.

What I mean is that this is the age I should start learning all the ropes of how to make money in this world. All my peers are masters of SPENDING money. Or at least encourage me to do so. I need to know more MAKE-money people to be like them. Reading Rich Dad Poor Dad wouldn't make me a freaking millionaire. If it could, there would be hundreds and thousands of millionaires. It probably could equip me with the concept of money-making though. But that's about it. The rest is up to me. Sighz.

I could go the route of illegal businesses. That would be the easy way out. It will be very exciting. Challenging authorities. Money laundering. Hot exotic cars. Surrounded by babes. Late night partyings. Wearing hot labels.

Or I could go the legal way. Boring. Doing mainstream stuff. Worrying about loans for the next 5-30 years once I get my car and apartment. Doing boring stuff. Buying clothes only when they have at least 20% discount.

Either way it only goes to satisfy your needs and wants. It depends. How much do you need. How much to you want? Go figure. For me, I definately want much more than I need. That's my curse. :(


0 Responses to “Money money money”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links