rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Video Conferencing!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now and then my brother and my sister-in-law living opposite block from us will occasionally do a webcam chat over the Net. With the increased bandwidth from StarHub for uploading, now images are more fluid!

Usually I will do the typing as I don't have a microphone. So Hwei would talk and I would reply to him by typing. (Ya damn kuku) Anyway, today Hwei and Janice are both eager to webcam and grandma heard his voice while sitting in the living room so what we did? Of course all of us squeezed to play webchat. The new video conferencing feature of MSN can now full screen! Damn cool.

Grandma kept replying to Hwei despite the fact I keep reminding her that our side don't have a microphone. An idea stuck me! I decide to use my venerable Motorola V3 to speakerphone-chat! How cool is that? But I'll still buy my microphone later on la!!

Below are some pictures of the 'event'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A new family! Hwei, Janice and Ryan

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wah lau, Ryan looks damn big up close... Nevertheless very cute.. Look at those super big pupils!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Powered by MSN, displayed by AOC 19" LCD, heard and spoken on a Motorola V3 and occurred on a boring Sunday. :D


0 Responses to “Video Conferencing!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links