rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



End of my eye-sight?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm having problems making out the time from the clock on the wall in my office around 10-15 metres away. A quick check with my fellow colleague confirms this. Sometimes I need to squint at things from a distance and I can't seem to focus at people properly. What is happening?!? Could this be the end of my perfect eye-sight dynasty?

I think I'm just too tired from facing the screen. I need a break. :(


0 Responses to “End of my eye-sight?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links