rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Christmas is coming


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a tiring week. Think I spent too much time on BF2. The initial temptation led me to lead a couple of late nights even on weekdays!! Result? A straight dip in my sales and an MC! Haha.. Fuck. I'm turn 25 in a couple of months and I'm still hooked on games? Shame on me. I must reverse this trend.

Anyway, glad that I managed still get some things done. I bought gifts for everyone in my department today. Nothing fancy but I hope it made their day. My two 'wives' seemed quite happy with theirs. ;p 'Daughter' liked hers too. :)

Orchard Road and Bugis are a bitch to navigate during this year end season. MRTs are so crowded yet the intervals are so long. One time the MRT was stuck there for quite sometime, but eventually left WITH THE STATION DOORS OPENED. This only proves one thing.. Too much people to handle already, we need a new Orchard Road. *Grinz* Waited one hour for our cab booking on the way home today. End up tio tua.. I book another one, came within 10mins. Haiz!!! Super jam pack at Orchard today.. Everyone's shopping. Economy not bad huh? Heh heh!

I'll be spending time with her on Christmas eve. Probably means we'll usher Christmas in together. It's not so much of Christmas that I'm happy about.. It's the fact it is with her bah. Just hope we can both pass Christmas happily together can liao. Will it be possible?


0 Responses to “Christmas is coming”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links