rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



New Toy and Ministry of Sound


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Couple of things over the past week.. :)

Let me see which shall be the first priority. Alright I guess this one should have priority. One fine day during work while quietly doing my work, a sudden urge to upgrade my computer came along. I immediately opened up a couple of windows to do some research and stuff. After work, I just headed down to Sim Lim Square. Looked for my old friend who was still working there after all this years. Chatted up with him and the rest of the old folks who were there. In fact, I've got friends on every level! Mingled around and checked out the various hardwares available. Finally got myself...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yay! A Gainward 6600GT 128MB DDR3 AGP card! Just realised that the trend is heading towards a new kind of platform, PCI-Express. Geez, it's moving too fast that even a geek like me is having trouble following it. Anyway, got a fantastic deal. It was selling like 20-30 dollars off a cheaper brand and a friend was like even "I can't give u a discount for this one as we're clearing stock" I was like no problem man.. Didn't even wanted one anyway, it was a steal at that price! Man I missed hanging out at Sim Lim tinkering with hardwares and stuff. And I'm not even going into my 2nd purchase which was BF2 and the late night gamings.. heh heh.

Ministry of Sound opened on Friday. Woot. Before I reached there which was like 9pm I receieved a call that there are like over 100-200 people there queuing already. Eric was a good sport to come down and fetch us down there. Before we reached the place we saw 2 live horses and cowboys there for an event! How often do you even see a live horse? The horses looked real groomed and nice with their horseshoes clicking the floor each time they moved. (don't get your feet under theirs ladies..)

As expected, I saw this huge crowd there.. Patrick got special invites and I managed to reach him just in time to get it for me and my friends. There was this invite that Jason gave me... Couldn't be used though they said later it could. Hmmm. Anyway, saw this small opening, just walked in.. Lucky me.. Happy queuing folks.. :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, I think MOS is great. It has various rooms, freaking huge, wonderful sound systems and a great beautiful crowd. But it's just the opening.. We'll see. Met up with 469ners for a short while but kind of awkward there so I went back to my other table.. Maybe I was tired out to mingle wif them.. Sighz. Bumped into many many more frens over there.. Made friends with a ang mor guy who was here alone and we chatted about lotsa stuffs.. Maybe next time we'll go clubbing together.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It seems like a quiet December month. Hmm... Cloudy and dizzling. Just like my mood. Haiz!


0 Responses to “New Toy and Ministry of Sound”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links