rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Change change change


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a long while. Yes. Some of you must be complaining that I have neglected my blog! Well, school has restarted and at the end of three 3 days a week reaching home past 11pm, blogging is not exactly the thing that you would like to do first.. And yes, some of you might have known that I have lost my membership at the singles club.... :P Nevertheless, life still goes on. Just that some priorities have shifted and responsibilities added on that's all. :) You guys wun be able to find out more from here - I decide to keep my private life with her, well.. private. :D

I have just started my new semester at SIM HQ, initially I thought it was at the SIM Uni campus but to my despair, we are having our classes at some ulu buildings of Ngee Ann Poly. I pay higher school fees to study in a classroom which is so retro and lacking in some facilities which we have grown accustomed to in SIM Namly. Damn it. Someone should do something about it! On the good side, the smaller class means students will be more attentive to the lecturer. I haven't kicked the habit of sitting at the rear of the class. Good side is I pay attention in class and almost never lose my attention or fall asleep - it still happens la! Hurz.

Careerwise, it's going downhill. Lack of motivation and unbalanced odds for some of us really make some of us fume. I'm already considering a career switch already and it's a matter of time now since my contract will lapse in April. I think I delayed so long is due to all of my collegues whom I have grown to love and dote on. But some catalysts have already taken effect and sooner or later the unevitable will come. :/

Tonight shall be going Ministry of Sound as Nick and Les asked me to go. Haven't hang out with them for quite a while so I shall probably go and mingle with them and other friends tonight.. Wanna accompany my little pig but since she's with her friends now and I've gotta meet my friends later, better for us to meet up on Sunday instead.. :)

Things to do..
--------------
Insurance paper M5
Revision for past 3 chapters for 3 modules.
Suntanning?
Repair of THREE computers and a change of house for my computer components. (Yay!!)
Pay my traffic fine which didn't get waived in the end :/
Pay Starhub over $130 this month. An increase of 3 times my usual bill. Ouch.
Claim M5 payment for me and her from 'Daughter'
Print letter

Why so many things to do huh!?!?


0 Responses to “Change change change”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links