rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Dipping sales....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh man.. My sales are slipping into oblivion!! No matter how hard recently I try, I can't get sales in! Shucks! :(

Now in the office when most of my colleagues has gone home, I have to do OT. Sian sian sian. I'll be leaving the organisation soon, to embark on a new career path. Uncertainties lies ahead for me! I hope this year would be one that defines what I wish to attain in my life..

Time to leave the office soon, still have to go home do computer delivery. At least got addition source of income. :D

Stupid Wendy still can crack jokes in front of me!!! At least here not so boring. I need a toilet break.. Argh. Gonna run liao..


0 Responses to “Dipping sales....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links