rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Food... What food?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I want a break.

Sian sian sian.

Deprived of food at home as home emphasis on healthy eating (which means sucky food lah), mood is at an all time low!! Argh. What's it with brown rice and plain veggies and a occasional meat dish DAY AFTER DAY!? Healthy living? I'll die earlier diagnosed with food intake mistreatment. I don't mind health food actually. Just not the same o' shit everyday.

*sulk*


0 Responses to “Food... What food?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links