rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Rosy outlooks?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Closed a deal finally! Rental as usual!

My first office rental is about to close soon, client given in-principle intention to lease the office. Finger's crossed. Next week hopefully I can get the deposit! Fat commission for this one.

Busy week for me. Friend's mom in town to source for a HDB flat. My first HDB transaction. I hope I don't make any bloopers. Later going for viewing at Toa Payoh.

Almost securing exclusive agent rights to a HDB commercial shophouse. Tomorrow I will stage my client and get them to sign it. Hope my sincerity will allow them to give me the rights. Then I can finally market the property as "Sole Agent". Then with the proceeds from the sale, I can help source another property for the owner. Hopefully the proceeds from both deals I can put a downpayment for an Evo? Fat hope I guess. Sigh.

Another coffeeshop talk is that someone is selling his commercial shophouse at a very good price. I must move fast on this one. Due to changes in CPF regulations in July, wonder how's the market reacting to it.

I'm also sorta like involved in a sourcing for a developer for an en-bloc project worth multi-millions in River Valley. As this is a super big deal, I enrolled the help of some senior associates whom I can trust. If by miracle of God and all conditions fit like a jigsaw puzzle, cowabunga!

After a empty month during the World Cup, the market seems to be moving again. Will I be able to ride the wave and be able to balance relationships of my family, gf, friends? I hope so.

Oh yah, school is reopening. Shit.


0 Responses to “Rosy outlooks?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links