rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Good times and bad times


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At midnight before my birthday, I received a Mont-Blanc pen and a birthday cake delivered personally by my little pig! Super shocked! How thoughtful of her.. I told her it will come in useful when I 'close' a deal tomorrow and guess what? I did! :)

Seemingly getting the hang of the realtor's life now, I don't feel so stressed already. Especially since I've broken my personal egg and getting more deals now, I feel motivated and proud to be a property agent. I wanna hit five figure sum!!!!!! *blah*

Went to watch Da Vinci at the new Picturehouse. Quite interesting to see what you've read being acted out. However I felt at times that the show left out some bits and pieces here and there but overal I enjoyed the show immersely and it was value for money. Went in at 955. Came out at 1240am! 2 over hours!

Moving house soon, got the keys for our new place at Simei area. Looking forward to 'chop' my own room, preferably with attached toilets (bathtub optional) and big enough to put my computer table, a decent sized bed, big windows. Dunno can squeeze jacuzzi in or not.. wahaha.

Let the good times continue.... and results of my exams never to come.... May my new pen run out of ink due to non-stop signing of contracts. :D


0 Responses to “Good times and bad times”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links