rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Property Matters


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Apologise for the lack of updates. Recently trying to pick up all the ways of the trade of a property broker. Needless to say, the going has been tough uphill. I'm quite optimistic that I can be alright in this industry although most of the agents there are like 30 to 50 years old.

I finally get the namecards which I've ordered like.. 3 weeks later? The guy delayed me until I got quite worried that I might never get it. Nevertheless I did and it was up to my expectations. Now left the finding the sellers part. This is extremely tricky and tough. Tons of agents are already probably serving your home right now, dumping flyers into your mailbox. I feel that visiting customers is probably the most efficient method but however it's rather hard to cover a large area. I decide to focus on the East area for residential and try out commercial properties in the town area as these are the areas I'm familiar with.

Currently what I have on listings so far. :)

Icon 2+1 rooms @ $600,000
3 Storey Inter-Terrace Westwood Ave @ $700,000
3 Storey Inter-Terrace Jln Angin Laut @ $1.15 million (Sellers are.. haha. Nvm)
Retail outlet at Far East Plaza @ Rental ($13psf)
Retail outlet at Lucky Plaza @ Rental $15,000 (So ex!)


I have people looking for rental units at Simei and Yio Chu Kang.

Damn kuku, what I have on hand, no buyers yet. Yet buyers are looking at places which I don't have. Tough luck!

In today's Classifieds (Sat) in D22 - House For Sale, I finally placed a photo picture. Cost me extra $20. Ouch. Hope I get some response soon.

Hope I have good news to blog next time.

Regards,
Kenneth Lim (",)


0 Responses to “Property Matters”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links