rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Transactional Job Resignation Complete


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The day finally came. As I walked into the bank and sat down in front of my desk, my heart seems to get heavier and heavier. People seems to be aware that I'm leaving already, can see them eyeing me each time I walked out of the office.

Last day already, should probably say good bye. Typed out a simple Lnote to them before I went for a break downstairs. Jac said my Lnote seems so sad. Was it? It seemed quite neutral I felt.

I seemed to have so much unfinished business. Couriers and letters flying in here and then. Hmmm. Lucky my darling helped me with some of the applications of which incentives otherwise I would not be entitled to after they are processed after I'm gone.

I went over to say farewell to one of my friend from the opposite department. I keep choking on my words. Hmmm. How to say goodbye in person to my own team? Decide to keep a low profile and wait for the time to go. Chose a wrong date to leave also as I have my paper at SIM later on but there was a meeting that they say I'm supposed to go. I guess at least goodbyes have to be said.

As I reached there, I realised that they bought a cake. After some words from the manager, I'm supposed to say some words. I tried but in the end, I guess my teary eyes did the talking.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Missing you guys but I'll always be around for some of you. You will know who u are. :)


0 Responses to “Transactional Job Resignation Complete”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links