rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Missing so many things


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It is once again another entry into my blog on the eve of my last day at Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation. Mixed feelings as it's been one year since I first started into banking culture and it has been one of good and bad experiences as well.

As usual the timing seem to fit nicely with my schedule with SIM test and examinations coming. The last time I left Citibank oso when my exams came and I had amble time to prepare. This time I'm gonna put in lots of effort for my semester as I didn't do well for the last. I did badly for sales as well as my papers during last year. I thought I was able to balance both nicely but alas, I'm always out of energy by the end of the day at the bank. Who said desk-bound sales was easy?!

Tomorrow will be the day to say goodbye to people whom I've worked together for quite sometime. I haven't informed some of them yet. Never really have much time to interact in office anyway. :/


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Received this 1:18 model gift of my favourite rally car from her as a Valentine's Gift. Initially I groaned because I thought she would have brought me the real mcCoy with COE prices dropping and Singapore Budget $$$ gift to Singaporeans. Decided to accept the model since it's Valentine's and she was sweet! I'll buy the real car after I collect my winnings from Singapore Pools on 1st of March when the Singapore Big Sweep comes out! :D

On Sunday, I went to the Asian Aerospace 2006 with her. It was a trip to Singapore Expo Mrt followed by a shuttle bus which cost $2 each to send us to the exhibition. The last time I went was at least 7-10 years ago! Since it's the last year Singapore will be hosting this show, decide to go there lor! $21 each sia.. Vomit blood.. But took lots of pictures.. The souvenirs are all high quality paper bags. Knn.. I think all the pins were taken up on Saturday. Below are some of the pics.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Apache Longbow. One of the most fearsome helicopters in warfare.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Airbus A380. Singapore Airlines got the first shipment of this mega passenger plane spanning 3 stories! Everyone stood up and cheered when they saw it! It was really damn huge.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My favourite F-16!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
F-18 Hornet! Belongs to USS Kitty Hawk because I saw its sign on the fuselage.

I'm so gonna miss so many things right now!

:(


0 Responses to “Missing so many things”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links