rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Lift Services, The Villa Bali


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally got a chance to stay at home on Sunday. Today at Bayshore the fire alarms keep going off.. As a result the lift services all stopped. My parents had to walk from level 13 all the way to ground floor. Later on my elder brother asked me to help out two of his stewardess friends to carry their flight luggage down due to this reason. But the problem is.. They are situated on a separate block and they live at level 29!!! Wah lan!! I walked 13 floors down and upon reaching the ground floor....

"Lift services resumed" Argh... Naturally my services was not needed anymore. :P

Went to meet the guys for coffee last night, involving the biatches of 469.. :D We went California Starbucks and catch up with each other. Wah. News of change of my relationship status travels fast. All congratulating me and commenting that I got a particular taste in girls. Had me tickled when one after another made the same comment oblivious of the other's similar comment too. Maybe it's true.

We went to this Bali-styled chill out bar "The Villa Bali" www.littlebali.com at Alexandra Road.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Initially we were told it was full house but got friends inside so we went in. The manager told us this place is usually pack all week, only Tuesday and Wednesday half-full. I was thinking what makes the place so good? After I went in, I discovered it was damn big and cooling.. Beats Altivo anytime. 22,000 feet of it. Woaah... Got little huts all over the place, island bar, restaurant styled chill out corners, etc.Prices were reasonable. I decide to go there again soon. We had red wine, assortment of cocktails, baby squid, fries, wedges and beef balls(which I didn't get to eat!).. And of coz, usual jokes and crap from everyone especially Kev. It was a good night out from my usual stressed up life.


0 Responses to “Lift Services, The Villa Bali”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links