rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Ikezukuri Squid


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Don't know if you guys remembered but last year in one of my articles, I wrote about the Japanese culinary gourmet Ikezukuri whereby a fish is sliced up alive and served literally to your plate?

It's sashimi basically except the actual fish is still alive and watching you eat it! Dunno where you can find it in Singapore though. I am pretty interested in trying it but until now I haven't seen a place selling it, i think you'll be able to find it in expensive Jap restaurants.

I found a video recently.

Ikezukuri Squid Version

Check it out!


0 Responses to “Ikezukuri Squid”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links