rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Examinations and work


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went ahead with a massive advertisement on Thursday if I'm not mistaken, placing 3 ads in the Classifieds. I advertised for AMK Central, Chinatown coffeeshop and Harvey Ave. The night before, I was so nervous that I woke up at 4am and couldn't get to sleep till 6am.

I wondered what would happened if no one called? Questions I didn't know? It was expensive to advertise just like that when I was competing with other agents out there advertising the same property - I had no exclusive agreement.

However, all my fears dissolved when calls started pouring in the morning. A family hastily wanted to view my property for rental at Harvey Ave. But they didn't get to view the inside as owner was not in Singapore. Hours later, he called and ask me to go down. I immmediately went and met up with him to view the house. I called the family to come down and view. In the middle of viewing, another family called and wanted to come down immediately. I arranged again and everything was completed by 9pm. A heave of relief as I went on my own with no experience whatsoever. I gave myself 7 out of 10 and I'm determined to close this deal. I'll know the results in 3 weeks. :)

I also ventured into unknown waters when I called regarding a cafe/pub at Merchant Square. I went with my dad to observe the area and the place. We were measuring the area of the place when out of a blue a lady looked at me and mention my name. She was the one I spoke to in the afternoon and she was wondering how come got two persons looking and measuring the place - she figured should be me. We had a discussion and I think we had some progress. I want to give my best for this project too as if it's done well, there may be potential that I can handle their office leasing.

Literally running around day and night, I'm worried about my SIM exams for next week. I hadn't got time to study so I guess I'll do some intensive revision tonight. Should catch up on some rest again.

I'm beginning to have some anxiety panic. When will I successfully close my first deal? Would I flunk my examinations next week? People around me have been supportive towards everything but somehow I just can't settle down without some results. I MUST DO IT!


0 Responses to “Examinations and work”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links