rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



Stress-Relief in Horizon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well well well.. Finally the long eagerly awaited day has come. The last day of my examinations. Although it's the last paper, it's the toughest one too. I have been preparing for this paper a couple of days now... Now that it has finally come, I kind of wondered how it would turn out. Only 18 hours later shall I know once I see the paper. :X

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Goodbye to long hours of brainwork. At least for a few months. :)

However though.. I won't be able to enjoy my holidays much as I intend to attend the proper realtor course prepared by my agency. It's around close to a 2 month course and it is gonna bore me from 7-10pm 3 times weekly. So far I have read through all the materials and learnt them by heart but attending classes are still prefered. Followed by CEHA certification which all realtors need to possess by 2008 otherwise they can't be realtors. Hmmm. I forsee a battlefield of fallen ahpehs and aunties who fail the paper.. *grinz* Hope I can pass lah... :/

After a long while, I'm finally moving away from Bayshore. Gonna go stay in a new place in Simei. Envisioning my own room to be super cool, gonna go shop for new furniture with my Progress Package (Courtesy of Garmen) and get a few gadgets. With more privacy now, I can finally play *cough*cough* i mean work on the computer in my own room instead of the living room.. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now that politics and exams are soon to be over, hopefully my stress is gonna only come from property related stuff for now. It's been a tough month. I'm glad relief is finally in sight.


0 Responses to “Stress-Relief in Horizon”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links