rants of my life. clubs. music. people. relationships. love. hate. sports. sex. terrorists. money. luck.



World Cup Finals Ends with a Lucky Draw Prize


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's been a empty month for me. Two deals flown away, I'm still awaiting an answer from a customer for an eating house near Club Momo. Hopefully I'll know the answer by Tuesday afternoon. I hope this month will be not so quiet for me. It's tough being a commision based earner and having such heavy expenses. Maintaining a car and advertising take a huge chunk off my pocket every month. Shucks.

Went to Jas's birthday party at MOS. Kinda happening as he held it in the special red room on the 2nd floor that is out of bounds to outsiders. Everyone had fun. Saw Ann Kok there. Bumped into Phyllis Quek outside too. Didn't do much there though. Just have drinks and accompany my little pig as well as do a little bit of catch up with everyone. But I still get tired everytime before everyone else. Had to leave early again. Sorry guys.

We went the next day to Clarke Quay to watch World Cup final. Apparently it's organised by FHM Singapore and we had tickets. And this was the only match I get to watch for WC 2006!! *evil grinz*

The event is in open air at the middle of Clarke Quay square below the giant umbrella structures and surrounded by conservation shophouses. There were lots of FHM girls, foosball competitions, Tiger beer and there was also a fashion show by the FHM girls.

Before the show started, there was a lucky draw. Although I did not close any deals this month, guess what?

FHM Lucky Draw First Prize

My mouth dropped when I heard my name. "And the first prize goes to Kenneth. Lim.... Rihao! Is he here?"

I raised my arm and walked quickly to the stage. Went up collect prize, take pic with FHM girl and 2 hosts. She damn tall man. But hot lah.

Won a Pioneer DVD-Recordable HDD player, Davidoff Perfume, $100 SMRT taxi vouchers and a soccer ball which I gave to Raj. Really taico man. I was even joking to my friend when we went to the toilet before the lucky draw that I would win the first prize.

One of my friends also commented "Not bad ah.. You don't really watch world cup then ask you come to watch then u decide to attend and u get the first prize."

Italy played well for 1st half but France did better in the 2nd half. I can't believe Zidane actually head butt that guy. I mean it's his freaking last WC match. Really mad. Definately all over the news tomorrow I bet. But I heard he is still Footballer of the Year. Yah think he deserves the award.

See ya next time World Cup. Congratulations to Italy! Ma Ma Mia!


0 Responses to “World Cup Finals Ends with a Lucky Draw Prize”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from replica469. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Archives


Links